We’ve switched to a new chat provider, like all the hip kids! Click here to join our Discord room!
Our rules may be a bit dated; we’re probably going to update them soon.
- Generally, the commenting rules are the same as the chat rules.
- No bad words. No swearing. “Bad words” are not only common swear words, but any words that may be rude or offensive to other bloggers/readers.
- No Spamming. Spam is meaningless, imaginary words like “hyghiwej”.Spamming is also using too many smilies, which are not bad, but if you fill an entire comment will nothing but smilies, it is qualified as spam. Please don’t do this, as it wastes our time and delays us from bringing you quality news and updates.
- Use manners and be respectful to faculty and other bloggers/readers. Be nice and use common manners with other people. Remember that they are human, like you. If you do something that is in any way offensive to other players, you will have to
a) Apologize to the person offended;
b) Apologize to staff who had to spend extra time sorting out the problem;
c) Pay the normal rule-violation consequences.
- Do not reveal personal information. Do not under any circumstances share personal information.
- What is personal information? Your address, your school, your full name all qualify. We will accept age, gender, and your first name, and maybe your country and state too.
- No murder/death threats. Revealing the fact that you are a homicidal psychopath doesn’t help solve problems. It doesn’t really help you make friends, either.