In one of my latest posts, I addressed problems. As of now, I would like to address how things have been going:
- just came back from a day-long field trip, and I’m feeling awesome
- I scored 255 on my overall score for MAP, so it’s the same score I got last time.. (But still in the 99th percentile!)
- Finished the Algebra Exit Exam, but haven’t gotten my scores back yet. Fairly confident about ’em, though.
- Syed’s New Friend will show on June 9th in front of a fifth grade class, and I think I got my lines right!?
- still need to address the highschool friendship issue, but I won’t be the only person from my school that has to go to the highschool, so that’s a plus?
- I may be able to cope with the vacation problem, with some help from my good friend Lepus
Well, that’s all for now!
That trip was pretty darn cool. We saw some nice stuff that’ll come in handy as stock photos later on!
Other than that, we just took a bunch of selfies..