So I wish I could go back and read everyones’ posts!! But like I have to study really badly because I have NO idea what happened in American history 1830-1929 so that’s kind of bad (APUSH exam tomorrow YEAH)
But I’ve been studying all day so I decided to take a break and make up a little iPod shuffle game for you guys! I don’t know how your end-of-the-year schedules are shaping up, but I know that this is a really stressful time for a LOT of people so hopefully this will help you guys unwind if you need to? And maybe it will be fun? I just don’t know though I haven’t written it yet it might totally stink.
I’m going to try a more loose approach and just define sort of the setting? And then hopefully the music will provide the tone of the scene! Maybe. It is a mystery at this point.
2. Preparing for the Big Event
3. The Guests Arrive
4. Who’s That Boy/Girl?
5. The Banquet
6. Well that was… Not what I expected
7. Singing on the Balcony
8. S/He heard me/What’s your name?
10. Morning Search/Does anyone know where I can find (X)?
11. My Sister’s Wedding/Royal Wedding
12. Something’s Stirring
13. The Dance
14. Spying/a New Partner-in-Crime
15. Midnight Expeditions
16. We Shouldn’t Have Done That
17. Running/Did they see us?
18. Omens and Consequences
19. Research in the Library
20. Finding the secret passage/a clue!
22. Fight Back/Rescued
23. Putting it together/We were right/The Kiss
24. Final Confrontation
25. (Near) Death Scene
26. Avenge the fallen
27. Victory (OR Flight)
28. You’re Alive! (Only if you chose Near Death scene and not just Death Scene)
30. What’s next?/Confessions
31. Closing monologue
so ok this probably makes zero sense but it’s a combination of brain deadness and the 56789876543 stories circling in my head right now rhdfjhd
Anyway I hope it’s doable?? But most of all I hope it’s fun!
Sorry for the random like rambly post ok anyway back to studying now