- writing introductions will be the death of me
- Rude people on Tumblr (i’m sorry sometimes I just really lose my patience with them!!!!!!!!!)!!! Why??
- TWO TESTS TOMORROW ALSO I FAILED TODAY’S SCIENCE QUIZ BECAUSE GRAVITY SUCKS (not really! Please don’t ever leave us, gravity! [though I really don’t think that’s possible but assuming inertia takes over or something and we fly off into Jupiter, I dunno!!])
- vertical shrinks and stretches what what what
- Do you know those weird scenes in movies where suddenly the world is spinning and then the person ends up on the floor? Yeah that just happened to me and I don’t know if it’s because I am suffering from sleep deprivation or because I ate two ice cream sandwiches.
- But those ice cream sandwiches were really good, so I think it was worth it!
- Temple Run 2 is starting to become really unhealthy for me. Every time I miss a green gem I feel my little heart breaking into several pieces.
- I’m going to go with your input and name one of the main character’s friends Lise! I want to name the main character something generic, but not too common at the same time, and I think Lise doesn’t fit her. I can’t decide, waah! Rachel, Amelia, or Kelsey? Wow, I am awful at decisions!
Marius you are no longer a child…
I do not doubt you mean it well.
But now there is a higher call!
WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR LONELY SOUL????!!!!
We strive towards a larger goal!
Our little lives don’t count at all.
-Enjolras. Literally. Red text, bolded and all.
It’s a little big for me, but I managed to resolve that with a hair band! My friend got it for me as a late-ish birthday gift. It’s beautiful.
A little awkward to walk around with my husband’s face on a shirt, but it is no matter!
Haha, just kidding!
I end this post with a super vague question that was on the science quiz today:
“Pretend you are a team member of NASA launching a shuttle. What tool of measurement would you use to get the most accurate information?”
The answer choices were spring scale, balance, graduated cylinder, and calculator.
I went with calculator in an act of pure sarcasm and spite. I am 100% done with his questions and contradictory pieces of advice!!!