Sorry I haven’t really posted… I was busy with school and stuff.
So my mom recorded something that was of curiousity and interest to her on the DVR. And I couldn’t believe my eyes on what I saw- Doctor Who. So we played the episodes that she recorded. We started off with two episodes, but that became five in no time when my mom kept on looking on the TV guide for more episodes. We watched it totally out of order, but we didn’t mind. But what I did mind was that the first episode we watched was “The Angels Take Manhatten”. My first episode was a Weeping Angels episode. *shudders* That episode was so sad T_T! Then we saw “The Snowmen”, and continued the curiousity through “The God Complex”, “Closing Time”, and “The Wedding of River Song”. Now, we’re pretty much curious and hooked.
But… holy cow, those angels were creepy.
Christmas was cool! I got some new art supplies (yay!), clothes, video games, DVDs, books, makeup, and some other stuff.
And now, I got something to tell the Percy Jackson fans out there…
…there is still hope in the movie franchise.
There has been a bunch of changes comparing Lightning Theif to Sea of Monsters:
1) New Director- Chris Columbus has been replaced by Thor Freudenthal (who directed the first Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie).
2) Alexandra Daddario, the actress for Annabeth, has dyed her hair blond for her role!
3) Clarisse will be in it!!! Finally! The actress will be Leven Rambin (who played Glimmer in the Hunger Games). This part I’m a little concerned about. Leven is BLOND. I hope she dyed her hair brunette for the part…
4) The actor for Chiron has been replaced by Anthony Head!
5) Kronos’ sarcophagus finally makes an appearance!
6) Mr. D’s in it too! He will be played by Stanley Tucci!
There’s still hope for the Percy Jackson movies, peeps! There’s still hope!