Deadline to give ideas: 10th December, AEST
Scrap the rules post and the previous planning post. ^^
So, according to the poll most of you want a basic plan that tells us what to write. So, let’s get an idea first.
Every member of the collab must give at least one story idea! Those people are:
- Me, Nicola
So… give your idea(s) in the comments! We’ll then see which idea is liked the most in a poll and then we’ll build on that idea.
- (Nireth) While taking a vacation on the West Coast of North America, Bella Duck falls madly in love with a wild yeti-man. They communicate via angsty stares, and their love is unhindered until one of her friends, (who is secretly a space alien–the arch nemeses of Yetis) reveals he has feelings for her as well.
- (Nireth) There’s a group of friends out boating one day when they stumble upon this strange island that’s not on their maps. They get off their boat to explore, but before long a large storm rises up out of nowhere and their boat, which is now anchored on the wrong side of the island, fills up with water and they’re left stranded. But before long, their exploration starts to lead them to find the island is bigger than they first thought, and they realize that it was not just an island, but contained some sort of bridge to another world. And in this other world, there’s some sort of war or struggle going on and they somehow contribute to it?? I have no idea really.
- (Nireth) A few kids (all in separate rooms or in the same room, it doesn’t matter really) wake up in small dark spaces and must figure out where they are, what they all have in common, and why they are there. All the while, they are plagued by mysterious omens like glowing lights on the walls and voices, and they realize there is more to their captivity than they first anticipated.
- (Foxface) The character finds an amulet that belongs to a goddess and has to return it.
- (Foxface) A parody of [Insert Fandom Here] in High School.
- (Foxface) Hunger Games Christmas Carol (Haymitch learns the true meaning of Christmas. XD)
- (Foxface) Some friends find a portal to a magical land, but are stuck there because someone broke the device that was their only way home.
- (Nicola) A circle of enemies swap bodies and discover what it’s like to walk in each other’s shoes.
- (Nicola) A normal teenager goes to sleep as per usual, and then wakes up on a strange beach. The new land is mind-boggling; it’s a place where reflective surfaces are portals, water burns (so water nymphs are evil), fairies cause mischief everywhere and those dodgy Sirens are always luring men to the rocky shores. This teenager needs to survive while finding a way out of there!
- (Nicola) A teen gets a new job as a delivery girl/guy for a sushi bar and her customers are anything but normal.