Hey guys, BT here.
Well… decided to post here since I’ve neglected doing so a lot.
Now, I’ve already decided on my Halloween costume. I was having a hard time deciding on what to be. It was between a female Jack Skellington, a female Edward Scissorhands, and a certain red-haired freak of an oc. I thought that I was going to have to go crazy, until I found a Halloween costume of this:
When I saw that costume, I almost jumped out of my spot in the chair. Mom Tomato looked at me, and asked”Who’s that?” I responded, “American McGee’s Alice! She’s a video game character! It’s awesome looking, right?”
I decided to be her.
Also, I was able to get the video game Alice: Madness Returns. Now… that part may be a bit of a shocker to you.
If you know me well enough, you know that I hate horror movies. But- I hate the pop-out-at-you horror. I’m okay with horror-ish settings. I could tolerate carnival haunted houses if all the actors had the day off.
I’ve progressed quite a bit in the game, I’d say.
In other unrelated news, high school is pretty cool!
Favorite Parts of High School:
- Freedom! There’s a good hangout spot near my school, and we’re allowed to go there after school! 😀
- Extended time to get to class! Although two classes are opposite sides of the school. -_-
- New people! I was able to make a couple of new friends already… wow.
Least Favorite Classes:
- Gym. I have gym first. Another way you can put “freshman fitness” is jogging/power-walking/walking laps around the track. -_-
- Biology. This teacher’s pretty boring. Oh, and the pet iguana stares into my soul whenever I go up to sharpen my pencil.
- Math. My math teachers are alright, but one of them seems to have a little bit of a short temper. But they don’t assign too much homework…
- English. Right now, English is alright, I guess. But I have the vague feeling that I’ll get bored in that class when the mythology unit ends.
- Chorus. I originally wanted to be in a drama class, but I ended up in my second choice instead. Chorus is alright, but I’m going to do something different next year.
- History. My history teacher is AWESOME. ‘Nuff said.
- Italian. I also really like my Italian teacher.
So… yeah. BT out!