A compilation of reasons for my absences
- Doctor Who season 7?
- Fall swim team, which, by the way, I happen to be really pathetic at.
- Better weather = more outdoors time!
- Me llamo Tian, y yo soy muy mal en Espanol!
- Incidentally, my grammar is probably extremely off in the above translation, I just used a direct one!
- Plus I don’t know how to type the enye letter…the n with the tilde/squiggled accent above it. Hm.
- School…yes. A lot of school! School bad! School sad!
- I happened to eat some toxic berries called Pokeweed and almost died!*
- Procrastination on Tumblr.
- I am a potato.
- The Doctor came knocking on my door a week or two ago at midnight to tell me the world was in serious danger — a couple Cybermen got loose and attacked several civilians. So we were responsible for the fate of Earth, of course. And we rescued all of mankind. No need to thank me!
*I did not eat Pokeweed, but I did come across it! I didn’t realize they were poisonous so I used its juice to draw things on a rock, but I got suspicious at its extremely purple insides, so I ended up researching it when I got home. They ended up being toxic and I was extremely paranoid after that. This is why you don’t let Rainfall outside!
Anyway, all my apologies! D8 I’m really bad at time management, so I always end up in the weirdest places. I’ll comment more, I’ll really try!
I must share the Angry Dance, which never gets old.
It’s from the show Flight of the Conchords, which I haven’t seen much of, but I’m really loving it! It follows Bret and Jemaine, two guys from New Zealand in New York. I just adore them so much. They’re so awkward.
It’s a parody of the ANgry Dance from Footloose, which I’ve never seen, but the dance is hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py_30jZGUYk <– my favorite!!
(Warning: a little inappropriate, sorry!! I just adore Dave though. He’s hilarious.)