Fandom: Doctor Who
1. The first character I fell in love with: DONNA! (kind of my fault for watching a Donna episode before starting the actual series, though)
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Martha! When I heard she fell in love with the Doctor and left because he never returned those feelings, I thought she’d be the kind of person that was smitten with the Doctor and a weak, damsel in distress. OMR, I was so wrong. When I first watched Smith and Jones, I was like, “I love Martha!” That thought continued through the rest of Season 3.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Rose. I liked her in the first season but she got whiny and dependent on the Doctor, and really really annoying to me in the second. Plus, in The Stolen Earth and Journey’s End, I wanted to punch her in the face. I almost cheered when the Doctor kicked Rose out of the TARDIS and into a parallel universe, and walked back in with Donna without looking back.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Martha
5. The character I would snog anytime: 10 or Jack or the Master.
6. The character I’d want to be like: I’d say Donna, because she’s independent and witty and gorgeous and absolutely perfect, but I’d also like to be Martha, because she’s really intelligent and independent and kicks butt.
7. The character I’d slap: Season 2/4 Rose or maybe the Master
8. Favorite character: Donna
9. Who are your five favorite characters?: Donna Donna Donna Donna Donna. Okay, not really, but Donna, 10, 9, Jack, and Martha.
10. Who are your five least favorite characters? Rose (Season 2 + 4, though), umm, this is really hard D:
11. Which character are you most like? Oh gosh, if I were like any main character in Doctor Who at all I’d be flattered. But I don’t think I am. *cry cry*
12. What is your deep, dark secret regarding this? I never watched a minute or two of Journey’s End because I couldn’t stand losing Donna. Oh, that and Doctor Who has ruined my life. And that I’d do anything to be a full-time companion. Like, anything.
13. A pairing that I love: I really don’t know…hmm, I think Donna and the Doctor would be cute, but I love their friendship so much, and it makes me sad because Doctor is all lovey dovey and obviously smitten with Donna and Donna’s like, “Pft, get within two feet of me and I kick your head in.” and Doctor’s all “:c” (Like in Silence of the Library where the Doctor runs into her and grabs her hips or something and Donna slaps him and she’s all ‘HANDS!’ and Doctor’s all ‘Wat’)
But Jack/Doctor is really cute! And Jack/Donna’s hilarious to think about. That and so many other ships I find adorable.
14. A pairing that I despise: Martha/Mickey. TOM/MARTHA FOREVER. Rose/10. ROSE IS BETTER WITH 9. Rose/Master. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. Donna/Lance. D:
15. What are your five favorite things about your fandom?: Just the fandom in general!
16. What are your five least favorite things about your fandom?: RABID ROSE FANS THAT BADGER ME IF I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ROSE. GAAAH! And the fact that people hate 9. :c
Also, random video!
OMR, I know i post too many videos, but this is hilarious! It sums up Tennant’s Doctor Who in songs, like a musical. If you don’t feel like watching, at least watch a bit of it, from 2:31 and on if you wish. The best parts start at 2:31, where it starts out with Martha slapping the Doctor. (just thinking about it makes me giggle– when I first watched that in the actual episode, I may have teared up from the hilarity.) It contains a bit of cursing, though!