11/22/15: This post is over 3 years old, are you sure you want to continue? *Most opinions listed below have most likely changed.
Today had been…. Nuts.
-I made this goop stuff that’s a liquid and a solid at the same time in Science. We tried cutting it with an Exact-O Knife. We were told to tell the teacher immediately if we got a cut and someone said, before we even got the Exact-O Knives, “I got a paper cut with the handout you gave me!” The goop stuff is fun to play with and it’s messy.
– We found out when the JR. High dance is. And it’s a costume party. I’ll actually go this year, because none of my friends went and because I’m socially awkward without them, I didn’t go either. (Seriously, I’ll do almost anything for or around my friends.)
– Study Hall was crazy. Friday is Free Time day and I got hit in the leg with a “Harry Potter” book. I’m pretty sure it was the 7th one, because it caused a bruise.
– We played baseball in Gym, and I got hit by the ball. It didn’t hurt as much as the book, but I’m pretty sure they’re out to get me.
- I found a bullet selection!
- I was asked “Why I act so weird” and “What’s wrong with you?” by an 8th grader. Unlike her, I have feelings…. and a soul.
- I really want “Stuttering” by Fefe Dobson ,but It’s $1.29 for the song on iTunes. It’s probably ’cause it’s popular and they want loads of money for it. I could get “Watch Me Move” for cheeper. My sister bought a bunch of these slow love songs. At least she paid me back. Because she’s amazing.And now, continuing this post from my iPod because I was kicked off the computer…
I had to rinse my hair in the sink, because the storm got worse and I still had shampoo in my hair.
-I’ll get to see both of my cousins tomorrow. My cousin’s college is having an open house thing.
– And now, I must go to bed, because I have to get up early. -_-