11/22/15: This post is over 3 years old, are you sure you want to continue? *Most opinions listed below have most likely changed.
So, I did nothing today, or yesterday.
Wheee! I did go to Walmart.-_- (It’s almost as bad as school.) I asked when we were going to leave and my sister says “Never, You’ll have to live in Walmart.”. My reply was “Alright,Where’s the Camping Department?”
I’d live right next to the Beef Jerky and invite random people that come near me over to my tent/house if they bring a pillow from the Bed Department.
And today I found my DS and finally won The Sims 2 Castaway! I was almost finished anyway. I only had one task left.
My DS Games:
Big Bang Mini(It’s a game where you shoot fireworks at stuff)
The Sims 2 Castaway (I finally finished it!)
The Sims 2 Apartment Pets (I won this, too.)
Sim Animals Africa
Zoo Tycoon 2
And Nintendogs Chihuahua version.
I don’t have very many, because I usually rent mine, instead of buying them. And I think my dad is using my DS to play Super Mario. (I think he finds it entertaining.)
I don’t have a DSi or a 3Ds. Just a plain one. And it’s white. 😛
Anyway, On the WordPress post ideas of yesterday I was asked:
What Movie Dissappointed You the Most?
This one’s easy! The Lightning Theif.
Why? Well…*Rant and Movie spoilers ahead*
Click more to See:
-The characters looked wrong…
-… Acted Wrong/Were Out of Character
-…And Were the wrong age.
– The Plotline was different
– They didn’t introduce some MAJOR characters
– They left out the stuff that made you laugh.
– They even got the pen wrong. (It uncaps, not clicks.)
– They mailed The Heeeaaddd(Friend joke) in the book. I found it disturbing that they carried it around everywhere in the movie…
– The wrong person stole the bolt.
– They introduced the Hydra, Which isn’t supposed to be seen until the second book.
– The Camp even looked wrong to me. (They’re supposed to have some modern stuff there. It’s not all ancient.)
– There was no Oracle or creepy Prophecy.
– I’m pretty sure they didn’t go to St. Louis, Missouri to battle the Chimera in the Arch.
~There’s a lot more, but I’m guessing you’re bored.~
Enjoy this song by Aly and AJ/78Violet. (They continued
their career after Disney! Yay them.)